Monday, June 29, 2015

The New Yu-Gi-Pros

The current Yu-Gi-Pros blog has been inactive for over 1 year, but somehow it still manages to get views everyday which makes me want to keep the blog going and to try and post up a new article at least once a week.
But with my disinterest in the game it would be very hard, so I am going to try and re design the blog and try to make it more of a community blog where users would send me content and I would post it up. This could include different decks and series such as Card of the Weeks, Budget Deck of the Week and even more competative decks for competative players.

So at the moment i am looking to see if there are people interested to do some deck guides or card reviews in the future or even if there are any graphic designers who would have an interest in helping out. Just comment down below.

For now im going to try to focus on designing the layout, adding drop down menus and much more.  It may take over 2 or 3 months to complete this due to me being away from home at the moment and not having access to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment